Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB Job Circular has been published recently. According to the job circular, Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB will recruit their private organization. In this job circular, we have covered everything about the Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB Job Circular.
We have described details about the job post. As mentioned job publish date, application last date. We have collected the job circular from the official website. The full job circular has been added as an image. You can download the job circular.
Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB Job Details
All the given information is decorated for you so that you can easily get all the information properly. We recommend that review the job post thoroughly. If you are looking for more jobs you can visit our govt job, bank job or private job circular from the menu section. We have categorized everything properly.
Educational Qualifications and Experiences
Have you taken a choice concerning the post? If you select your job, then check that qualification is matching with you. Check the below qualifications necessities. If you’ve got these qualifications you’ll be able to apply.
See inside details
Tk. 35000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB Job Details
For your help, we have divided the job circular into some of the criteria. The first section is decorated with company details and the last section is with the job details.
|Organization Name||Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB|
|Circular Published Date||Oct. 21, 2021|
|Last Date of Application||Oct. 30, 2021|
Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB Organization Details
Here you will found the job details of the Details. Here we have included the vacancy, salary range, job location, and other information.
|Job Title||Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB|
|Post Name||Assistant Project Manager|
|Job Responsibilities||1. Under the guidance and direct supervision of the Project Manager to plan and implement the PROSHANTI project in 17 district clinics/hospitals including two Government Medical College Hospitals and Bangabandhu Sheik Mujib Medical University.|
2. Formulate project implementation plan together with the team and other relevant stakeholders and execute as well.
3. Responsible for keeping track of project expenditures against respective deliverables and maintaining budget control
4. Provide logistics support for the program and maintain liaison with donors and partners with the Project Manager.
5. Participate in monthly district & Upazila NGO coordination meetings.
6. With other staff, arrange community meetings with the help of Government/NGOs community health workers to screen prolapse patients and refer to respective clinics.
7. Maintain regular contact with surgeons, clinics, local government officials, different stakeholders, voluntary social organizations, and beneficiaries of the project.
8. Undertake regular project visits to monitor program activities that are carried out according to work plan deliverables following organization procedure to ensure quality.
9. Shall maintain regular liaison with the office of Deputy Commissioner (DC), Office of Civil Surgeons, and Office of Upazilla Nirbahi Officer (UNO) in project areas to obtain project performance reports and coordinate visits of govt. officials.
10. Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, and yearly progress reports along with case studies and share with partners and government officials
11. Responsible for collecting datasheets from each clinic on a monthly basis and regularly updating the database with detailed patient information, compiling monthly data and documents, lessons learned, etc.
12. Assist with undertaking follow-up of operated patients to know their experience and satisfaction with the surgery through telephone or face-to-face interviews.
13. Plan, organize, and conduct workshops/seminars/meetings and outreach events as per the need of the project and organization.
|Additional Requirements||Age 25 to 40 years|
• Age 25 to 40 years
• Anyone who complies with the requirements can apply.
• Budget management, data management, project implementation in reputed NGO, INGO, report writing, case study, and documentation.
• Excellent communication skills both in Bangla and English
• Proficiency in computer applications and analytic software packages along with MS office, Illustration, etc.
• Proficient in both English & Bangla vocabulary, translation with transcription
|No. Of Vacancy||01|
|Educational Requirements||Masters degree in any discipline, Master of Social Science (MSS) in Anthropology, Master of Science (MSc) in MPH|
|Experience Requirements||2 to 3 year(s)|
This is the information about The Impact Foundation Bangladesh-IFB circular. To get the latest update, keep in touch with us. If you think, we have the ability to improve, let share your Opinion through comments or message.